This month, I’m incredibly excited to announce with co-authors and friends Kaira Jewel Lingo and Marisela B. Gomez, the release of our latest book, Healing Our Way Home: Black Buddhist Teachings on Ancestors, Joy, and Liberation by Parallax Press.
In nine accessible bite-sized chapters, the book combines insightful, roundtable-style conversations on the tenets of Plum Village Buddhism and how they intertwine with the Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) experience with grounding meditation and mindfulness exercises to create an immersive reading journey. No subject is off-limits in this approachable pursuit of BIPOC empowerment, liberation, and what it means to discover a firm sense of self and belonging.
- Other call-to-actions examined include:
– BIPOC Ancestry and Heritage
– Home, Place, and Belonging
– Intimacy and Sexual Healing
- Put what you learned into practice with:
– An index of all the book’s mindfulness and meditation practices
– Curated music playlists to stimulate your mind
– Culinary recipes designed to replenish the soul
Get 20% off now with your preorder at www.parallax.org and code: HOME20