Walk in Beauty: Pilgrimage of El Camino de Santiago, Spain, A Kinder Camino
October 11-19, 2024
Duration: 9 days/8 nights Distance: 67 miles/100 km Difficulty: Easy/Moderate Start/End: Lugo-Santiago de Compostela
- Has walking El Camino been on your ‘bucket list’?
- Are you facing a life transition or milestone event and want time, space, the beauty of the natural world, and the support of community of like-minded people?
- Are you ready to prioritize what’s most important to you?
Travel in a way that touches your soul, that becomes not just a ‘trip’ but a defining life moment. Our kindest and gentlest Camino ever combines the stunning beauty of northern Spain with spacious time for you to reflect with a caring, supportive community on your inner capacity to lead a more authentic, meaningful, and resilient life. Let us pamper you in this exclusive, small group, amenities-packed pilgrimage where you’ll savor breathtaking natural beauty of the sun-drenched north coast of Spain, charming accommodations, and regional delicious cuisine.
Walk in Beauty: Pilgrimage of El Camino Awaits You!
Declared a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Camino de Santiago, also known as The Way of St. James, is the epic pilgrimage route of Europe. This classic Camino covers the last 67 miles/100 km through beautiful footpaths of green Galicia, allowing you to receive the Compostela, the official certificate of completion. Beginning in Lugo, a generously restored walled city and ending with a walking tour of the medieval city of Santiago de Compostela, this fully guided, amenities packed experience offers stunning natural landscapes, lodging in charming rural farmhouse inns and manor houses, and regional-delicious local cuisine while offering you peace of mind to reflect and explore life’s big questions. One full rest day midpoint in the pilgrimage offers additional spacious time, making this our kindest Camino ever.
- Guided preparation and facilitation before, during, and after pilgrimage
- Comprehensive pre-pilgrimage preparation, including customized training schedule, newsletters, and resource guide
- Private Vehicle Support fully stocked with supplies
- English-speaking guide assistance
- All luggage transfers
- All breakfasts, drinks, and snacks
- Six dinners
- Carefully selected en-suite superior accommodations
- Pilgrims’ Kit, loaded with resources
- Pilgrim’s Passport & Credentials
- Informational program and route map
- Farewell dinner
- Rest day in Arzua
What’s Not Included:
- Round trip airfare
- Ground transportation to Lugo
- All lunches
- Tips & gratuities