Braving Your Way through Life Transitions
This hand-curated, small cohort-based transformational program explores issues of transition, vocation, passion, life purpose, meaning, direction, and underlying life patterns to live in greater alignment with your deepest values, to listen to your own inner wisdom, and to reconnect who you are with what you do. The program attends to your body and soul, providing a safe and sheltered space to slow down and nurture personal and professional integrity and the courage to lean into wise action. Guided by core principles and practices, which include the belief that everyone has an inner teacher, an inner source of truth, the program engages contemplative practices to support personal and societal development.
Listening to your inner voice, the program provides time to reflect individually and in small groups, share stories, laughter, music, and video and gain insights from journaling, poetry, and from various wisdom traditions. The capstone of the program is a version of Quaker process of spiritual discernment called the Clearness Committee to support your transition through difficult life or vocational choices and dilemmas.
As you connect who you are with what you do and how you act, you touch the seeds of transformation already planted in your life. Joining with others in this life-changing program invites movement toward greater self-awareness, greater wholeness, and greater justice and social equity in society.
Sessions will be held on October 11, November 8, and December 6th from 7 to 9 pm ET/4 to 6 pm PT.
- – One monthly two-hour session, October through December 2023
- – One, 60-minute individual confidential executive coaching session
- – Small cohort-based learning to cultivate a ‘felt sense’ of belonging with a like-minded community of peers
- – Clearness committee, a capstone to support discernment of life meaning, purpose, and direction
- – Cutting edge research on personal growth and development in the context to social justice and social equity
- – All materials
- – Curated peer support with and hand-selected peer partner to support you during the program
Key Elements of Each Session:
- 1. Research-based leadership, mindfulness, resilience, and wellbeing content customized to address issues of life transition, social justice, and social equity.
- 2. Reflection on personal and professional priorities grounded in Spirit-led action.
- 3. Embodied practices, resources, and tools to integrate new habits and behaviors and promote a growth mindset.
- 4. Connection among participants to build trust and respect to discuss real-time issues that matter in work and life.
- – Deepen discernment about life direction, meaning, and purpose to promote a more just and sustainable society.
- – Develop a ‘Braving Your Way Life Transition Plan of Action’ to guide life direction following the program.
- – Explore issues of leadership, mindfulness, authenticity, hope, and resilience to support greater individual and collective wellbeing.
- – Cultivate a ‘felt sense’ of belonging among participants.
- – Welcome, Centering, Opening/Check – In/Agenda/Group Norms
- – Content Delivery/Somatic Practice
- – Reflection, Practice & Breakout Rooms
- – Large Group Discussion & Closing
- – Trauma-informed mindfulness practices in the Plum Village tradition founded by Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh, grounded in issues of social justice and social equity
- – Reflection & Discernment Using the Courage & Renewal® Approach
- – Somatic centering
- – Research/Content Sharing
- – Clearness Committees
$395.00 per person
Maximum number of participants: 12
Minimum number of participants: 5