Online Workshop: Hope Leans Forward, Braving Your Way toward Simplicity, Awakening & Peace
Teacher: Valerie Brown
Daily we are asked to move toward bravery, to stretch in the direction of goodness, kindness, forgiveness, patience, and vulnerability. Yet life’s tender fragility, fear, and anxiety, and our own self-sabotage can derail us from growing and thriving, leaving us stuck, fractured, and constantly second guessing ourselves. How can we gain greater self-awareness and bravery to break these patterns?
With the Buddhist teachings on the Seven Factors of Awakening and complementary wisdom of Quaker faith and practice, in this highly interactive session you’ll explore how to:
- Choose bravely when conditions are uncertain and ambiguous.
- Align your values with your work for a greater sense of purpose and meaning.
- Cultivate body intelligence and body awareness.
- Reflect with soul-amplifying questions of what matters most.
- Examine unconscious patterns that hold you back.
- Show yourself real kindness through self-compassion.